ARCHIVE

Sunday, September 6, 2015

PREGNANCY DIARY I



Hello dear readers,  as you all know I got pregnant (if you're following me on insta).



Pregnancy made me think differently. During that time moods were on extremes. I am so lazy to do everything and I don't know why and the saddest part was that I forgot my username and password after giving birth, it took me months recovering my data.

I found out that I was pregnant mid of August. It was the happiest days of our lives knowing that we are finally pregnant. We've waited for almost 2 years for this angel and God grant us with a bouncing baby girl. We are blessed beyond belief.

That's it for today I'll be telling stories about my pregancy on my next post while I also get you updates with the current. - ITSMYSTYL



No comments:

Post a Comment