ARCHIVE

Friday, August 15, 2014

BUCKET SHRIMPS


A bucket full of happines and I am not exaggerating in Bucket Shrimp.
 The first time I heard about this place I thought they serve the same kind of shrimp I used to order in restaurants but when I tried it myslef I honestly ate like there is no tomorrow. I just ate 2 cups of rice can you you imagine that? I literally forgot about diet and my allergies. Michael reminded me of them though telling I was totally red after eating but hey! thank God I have my medicine. My friend Cai invited us for a lunch date and it was aprefect timing Michael and I are both free and we can accompany her to the place. It was a wonderful day catching up with her since even though we always see each other at work we cannot chat personal stuff in work place. So, this was the perfect oppotunity. 

This place is perfect for families weekend bonding may it be dinner or lunch or even snack. The place is not really visible in the highway since it is locate inside a village. A house renovated to become a restaurant. The crew are wonderful and friendly a plus point for that, food was affordable and lastly definitely delicious!! 

Hope to see there this weekend!! -ITSMYSTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment